Quality Brass Railway Models
Fellbeck, Harrogate HG3 5EP
Telephone : 01423 712446
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RIDDLES CLASS 9F "0" GAUGE FINESCALE 1:43.5
BR 9F 2-10-0 NOW AVAILABLE FROM STOCK - BR Black with a choice of numbers - 92220 EVENING STAR.
- NOW IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY - STOCKS ARE LOW
- £2300.00 for DC
- £2650.00 with DCC sound installed by Cliff Williams
- All Brass hand built construction
- Stove enamel finish in lined BR Green or standard black. Vermilion between frames.
- All axles sprung: coined brass wheels with stainless steel tyres
- Powerful "Faulhaber" motor + LHL/FM gearbox as befits the prototype and
driving rear coupled axle.
Tested with 21 on at scale 60 mph.
- Choice of single/double chimney; front steps; running number; lamp irons
- BR1B, BR1C, BR1F & BR1G Tenders with early and late Totems
Second batch of production of 9Fs now under consideration including BR Britannia 70xxx and BR 71000 "DUKE OF GLOUCESTER"
"EVENING STAR" No. 92220 built at Swindon March 1960 -
The last steam locomotive built for British Railways
Named at Swindon on March 18 1960 by K.W.C. Grand, Esq. Member of the British Transport Commission
TMC have weathered two of our locos for display:
For more details about TMC please visit their site.
Please contact Lawrie for availability and prices either by emailing email@example.com or phoning 01423 712446
:: Victoria Bridge, 1861 engineer John Fowler over Severn Valley
:: GWR Footbridge project
:: British Railways Standard Class 9F
:: East Coast Complete Train Bundles
:: DELTIC 2014 COLLECTION
:: GAUGE ONE - MODELS AVAILABLE NOW
:: LNER/BR A1 / A3 Class
:: LNER/BR A4 Class
:: LNER P2 Class
:: W1 10000 Hush Hush
:: LMS Princess Royal Class
:: LMS Duchess 'Coronation' class
:: Future Projects
:: Stock List, How to Buy & FAQ
:: Coaches, Wagons and Accessories
:: YouTube video selection